Online Mortgage
Talk with a mortgage advisor
Call 1.888.876.2328
Already have an
Advancial Mortgage?




Use this convenient checklist to make filling out the mortgage application a breeze. It outlines the basic items/information as well as potential supporting documentation needed to process your loan application. If you are planning to submit a joint mortgage application, this information will be needed for all applicants. Please note that additional documentation may be requested during the underwriting process as the result of information contained in the documents provided.

Your Property  

  • Copy of signed sales contract including all riders, if a home purchase
  • Names, addresses and telephone numbers of all Realtors, builders, insurance agents and attorneys involved
  • Copy of the Listing Sheet and legal description of the home, if available. If the property is a condominium, please provide a Condominium Declaration, by-laws and most recent budget

Your Income 

  • Copies of your (and co-applicant's) paystubs for the most recent 30-day period 
  • Copies of your (and co-applicant's) W-2 forms for the past two years 
  • Names and addresses of all employers for the last two years 

If you (or co-applicant) are self-employed or receive a commission or bonus, interest/dividends or rental income: 

  • Provide full tax returns for the last two years PLUS year-to-date Profit and Loss Statement. Please provide complete tax returns including attached schedules and statements. (If you have filed an extension, please supply a copy of the extension.) 
  • K-1's for all partnerships and S-Corporations for the last two years. (Please check your return as most K-1's are not attached to the 1040.) 
  • Completed and signed Federal Partnership (1065) and/or Corporate Income Tax Returns (1120) including all schedules, statements and agenda for the lat two years. (Required only if your ownership position is 25% or greater.) 

If you will use Alimony, Maintenance or Child Support to qualify: 

  • Provide divorce decree/court order stating amount and proof of receipt of funds for the last year 

If you receive Social Security income, Disability or VA benefits: 

  • Provide award letter from agency or organization

Source of Funds and Down Payment 

  • Sale of your existing home - provide a copy of the signed sales contract for your current residence, and statement or listing agreement, if unsold. (At closing, you must also provide a settlement/Closing Statement.) 
  • Savings, Certificates of Deposit (CD), checking or money market funds - provide copies of bank statements for the last 3 months 
  • Stocks and bonds - provide copies of your statement from your broker or copies of certificates
  • Gifts - if part of your cash to close, provide a Gift Affidavit and proof of receipt of funds.

Based on information appearing on your application and/or your credit report, you may be required to submit additional documentation.


Debt or Obligations 

  • Prepare a list of all names, addresses, account numbers, balances, and monthly payments for all current debts with copies of the last three monthly statements.
  • Include all names, addresses, account numbers, balances, and monthly payments for mortgage holders and/or landlords for the last two years.
  • If you are paying alimony, maintenance, or child support, include marital settlement/court order stating the terms of the obligation.